We’re always looking for passionate, results-driven leaders who are committed to changing the world for girls and families in our community. (Open positions listed below.)
If you enjoy a collegial, fast-paced environment where you will have local impact, we invite you to explore a career opportunity with Girls Inc. We are committed to a diverse work environment where people from all backgrounds are welcomed and valued.
What We Offer
- Medical benefits (Employer pays standard medical plan)
- Voluntary Dental
- Voluntary Vision
- Retirement benefit 403b
- Flex spending accounts
- Life Insurance benefits
- Long term disability benefits
- 13 Paid Holidays
- Vacation time off
- Sick time off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Professional development/training
Girls Inc. of Alameda County is committed to upholding an inclusive work community that reflects the rich diversity of our girls, their families and caregivers, the community members we serve, and our geographic region. We prioritize using an equity lens to: provide culturally responsive programming and resources to those with the least access, and value culture and difference in the office, our programs, and in the community. Through discussion, awareness, and practice, we commit to continuous improvement with the goal of every person in our community knowing the value of this commitment, embodying it, and bringing it to life.
Girls Inc. of Alameda County is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants for employment and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender or gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other factor not related to ability to successfully fulfill the requirements of the position.
Limited Time Offer
- $150 COVID-19 vaccination bonus for all fully vaccinated employees and new hires
What do staff say about working here?
- Their identity is accepted at Girls Inc.
- They are proud to be associated with Girls Inc.
- They are motivated by and find meaning in Girls Inc.’s mission, vision, values.
- They receive recognition for a job well done.
How do staff describe the Girls Inc. Culture?
“I have become a more thoughtful, understanding, intentional, confident, and efficient youth worker, trainer, and leader thanks to the supervision and guidance…”
- Voted the Best Nonprofit Group in Oakland and the East Bay by readers of Oakland Magazine
- Recognized by the Alameda County Women’s Hall of Fame (WHOF) as a Community Partner
- Honored with the Girls’ Champion Award from the Alliance for Girls
- Received the 4-star rating from Charity Navigator for the seventh consecutive time, placing us among only 9% of organizations
- Celebrated 60 years of inspiring girls to be strong, smart, and bold in 2018
- Featured by Thrive Foundation for Youth as one of eight “exemplary organizations” nationally in the report, “Nine Principles of Highly Effective Youth Organizations”